We are currently looking to hire a full-time Customer Experience Representative for our Sioux Lookout Office.
With 8 offices and growing, The Standard Insurance has served the best interests of home, business and vehicle owners in Northwestern Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan since 1897. We love what we do and we're good at it. We're a company culture based on learning, collaboration, teamwork, bettering our communities, and most importantly, growth. Your work will have a measurable impact on our brand, vision, and the community.
What Can You Expect from Us?
- A full-time position starting as soon as possible
- A competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive group benefits plan and company matching RSP plan
- Modern technology and work environment
- Company paid and continuing education
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will work at the front desk on a wide variety of administrative tasks and projects and provide assistance with general office duties in a busy environment with ongoing disruptions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Able to work within timelines, and understand verbal and written instructions
- Proven ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Extensive experience with computers and MS Office applications
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- High school education
If you think you are the right individual, please send your resume and cover letter by 5:00 pm Tuesday, August 27, 2019. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The Standard Insurance
Attn: Bryanna Booth
319 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 3X8
(P) 1.807.468.3333 (F) 1.807.468.4289
Email: bbooth at standard insurance dot ca
The Standard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accomodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.