We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team of dedicated insurance professionals at our Thunder Bay office.
The Customer Experience Representative will focus on handling the front desk and will provide assistance with general office duties in a busy environment with ongoing disruptions. The successful candidate must be able to work independently on a wide variety of administrative tasks and projects.
Interested candidates must have the following skills and proficiencies:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work within timelines, and understand verbal and written instructions
- Proven ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Extensive experience with computers and MS Office applications
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- High School Education
What We Can Offer You
- A full time position starting as soon as possible
- A competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive group benefits plan and a company matching RSP plan
- Company paid continuing education
- Modern technology and work environment
Interested candidates must submit their cover letter and resume via email or fax to:
The Standard Insurance
Attn: Bryanna Booth
319 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 3X8
(P) 1.807.468.3333 (F) 1.807.468.4289
Email: bbooth at standard insurance dot ca
Salary based upon experience. Deadline to apply is 5:00pm on September 19, 2019. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The Standard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accomodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.