The Standard Insurance is looking to hire a full time Broker/Admin for our Flin Flon office. The successful candidate will provide assistance with general office duties including reception, Manitoba Public Insurance as well as home and tenant insurance.
Why choose Standard Insurance?
With 8 offices and growing, The Standard Insurance has served the best interests of home, business and vehicle owners in Northwestern Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan since 1897. We love what we do and we're good at it. We're a company culture based on learning, collaboration, teamwork, bettering our communities, and most importantly, growth. Your work will have a measureable impact on our brand, vision, and the community.
- Proficient knowledge in Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Professional demeanor and extraordinary customer service skills
- Be abke to effectively and professionally communicate orally and in writing with clients, insurers, and colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve with a forward thinking mentality
- Must possess superb organizational skills and demonstrate efficiency
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Must be a motivated individual with a pleasant demeanor and positive outlook
- ICM general insurance level 1 license or ability to become licensed within 3 months of starting
What We Can Offer You
- A full time position starting as soon as possible
- A competiitive salary and room for advancement
- Company matching RSP plan and comprehensive group benefits plan
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Company paid and encouraged continuing education
- Modern technology and work environment
This position will remain open until filled. If you think you are the right individual, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Bryanna Booth
319 2nd St. South
Kenora, ON P9N 3X8
Email: bbooth at standard insurance dot ca
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accomodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.