Overland Water Protection
Many flood events occur in Canada that are unrelated to river overflows. This protection goes beyond damage from river flooding to cover damage from the sudden accumulation of water from events such as heavy rains and spring run-off. Canada now has an average of 20 more rain days a year than it did in the 1950s. And according to Environment Canada, severe weather events that used to happen every 40 years can now be expected to happen every six years.
Coverage is available for owners or tenants of houses, condos, rental properties, seasonal properties or secondary properties, where sewer back-up protection is in place.
For more information, visit www.avivawaterprotection.ca or call 1-800-387-4518.
- Insurance Tips When Buying a New or Used Car
- Enhancing Electronic Data Security: Practical Tips for a Safer Digital Experience
- Protecting Your Investment: The Importance of Taking a Home Inventory for Insurance Purposes
- Navigating the Festive Roads: Tips for a Safe Holiday Drive
- Understanding the Importance of Individual Life Insurance