The Standard Insurance My125 Donations – Michelle from the Sioux Lookout Office
This year, each employee of The Standard was given $125 to donate to a local charity or cause of their choosing as a part of our 125 year celebration. We call these donations My125.
Michelle from our team in Sioux Lookout is happy to share her My125 donation to the Sioux Lookout Women’s Shelter.
“I feel it’s important to have a safe place for women and children to go within our community.”
- Insurance Tips When Buying a New or Used Car
- Enhancing Electronic Data Security: Practical Tips for a Safer Digital Experience
- Protecting Your Investment: The Importance of Taking a Home Inventory for Insurance Purposes
- Navigating the Festive Roads: Tips for a Safe Holiday Drive
- Understanding the Importance of Individual Life Insurance