The Standard Insurance My125 – Kelly from the Dryden Office
This year, each employee of The Standard was given $125 to donate to a local charity or cause of their choosing as a part of our 125 year celebration. We are calling these donations My125.
Kelly from our Dryden office is excited to share her My125 donation to Princess Court Long Term Care Facility.
Kelly believes it’s important to make sure places like Princess Court have the tools they need to provide care in the community.
“I think our long term care here in Dryden can always use some additional support.”
- Insurance Tips When Buying a New or Used Car
- Enhancing Electronic Data Security: Practical Tips for a Safer Digital Experience
- Protecting Your Investment: The Importance of Taking a Home Inventory for Insurance Purposes
- Navigating the Festive Roads: Tips for a Safe Holiday Drive
- Understanding the Importance of Individual Life Insurance