Together 125 Runner Up: Karen L.
2022 marked our 125th Anniversary. To celebrate, we invited our clients and friends in the community to share their stories and moments with The Standard from over the years.
Karen L. sent us a story about how The Standard has been helping her and her family for a quarter of a century.
“When we moved to Kenora in 1996 and bought a house, The Standard was the insurance recommended by our real estate agent. We are so happy we reached out and after over 25 years, we are still with The Standard!
Five years ago, we found ourselves in Steinbeck buying an RV and all it took was a quick email to my broker Jada with a few details to bind our insurance. The same was true for our kids. Through all stages of driving levels, a few mishaps, small claims and a hail damages, all was hassle free and well managed by the The Standard.
For us, The Standard means Small Hometown Attitude providing great personal, professional and responsive service. They are a company that has proven to grow with time and technology.”
As one of our runners up, Karen won a $125 gift card to a local business of her choice. Visit our Blog page for the rest of our winners and see more submissions at Together125.ca.
- Insurance Tips When Buying a New or Used Car
- Enhancing Electronic Data Security: Practical Tips for a Safer Digital Experience
- Protecting Your Investment: The Importance of Taking a Home Inventory for Insurance Purposes
- Navigating the Festive Roads: Tips for a Safe Holiday Drive
- Understanding the Importance of Individual Life Insurance