We are actively seeking two dedicated individuals to join our team as full-time Administrators in either our Commercial or Personal Department at our Kenora office. Discover the possibilities and enjoy the advantages of a flexible schedule that empowers you to strike the perfect balance. Let’s work together to create a schedule tailored to meet your individual needs and help you find the right balance.
Are you passionate about making a difference in your community? At The Standard, we place high value in being an integral part of the places we call home. With 9 offices and growing, we are on the lookout for individuals who share commitment to community and are ready to grow with us! If you’re seeking a career that offers growth opportunities and a chance to make a meaningful impact, you might just be the perfect fit for our team!
About the Job
The Administrator will support our their department efficiently and accurately processing policy endorsements, renewals, cancellations, and will diligently record all business activities. The Administrator will be comfortable navigating between various company portals, documenting files and verifying information.
This role demands versatility, independence as well as being able to work in a team environment on a wide variety of administrative tasks and projects.
- Effective communication, attention to detail, compliance with regulations and processes, and a commitment to great service by resolving issues and addressing concerns in a timely and professional manner, are essential for this role.
- Maintain data integrity and contribute to the overall efficiency and accuracy of administrative operations within the organization.
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience working under pressure and maintaining composure in a fast paced and changing environment
- Must be willing to participate in ongoing training and education
- Proficient using computer applications, including MS Office
About the Benefits
- A full-time position starting as soon as possible.
- A competitive salary starting at $42,000 with the possibility of adjustment based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Comprehensive group benefits plan and a company matching RSP plan
- Personal and Vacation time
- Annual Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company paid continuing education
- Continuous opportunity to grow within the company
- Modern technology and work environment
If you’re ready to make an impact, grow with us and become a vital part of a company that cares about its people and its community, please send your resume and cover letter to:
The Standard Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Attn: Nicole Casey
PO Box 2890, 319 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 3X8
(PH) 1.807.468.3333 (F) 1.807.468.4289
Email: careers at standardinsurance.ca
Or upload your resume on our website by visiting the link below:
Submit Your Resume
The Standard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspect of the selection process. This ad will remain open until filled.