The Standard Insurance is excited to continue growing our team and is looking to hire a full time Commercial Product Placement Specialist at our Kenora office. In this role you will work as part of our Commercial Team to coordinate placement of business with insurers on behalf of our Producers and our clients.
Are you passionate about making a difference in your community? At The Standard, we place high value in being an integral part of the places we call home. With 9 offices and growing, we are on the lookout for individuals who share commitment to community and are ready to grow with us! If you’re seeking a career that offers growth opportunities and a chance to make a meaningful impact, you might just be the perfect fit for our team!
- A consultative professional dedicated to prioritizing customer service, fostering collaboration, and thriving in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to establish and nurture positive working relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Effective goal-setting, problem solving, and decision-making skills to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
- Industry experience is an asset, but not necessary as we are willing provide extensive training with the successful applicant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- A current level 1 license as a Registered Insurance Broker in Ontario, or willing to obtain
About the Job:
- Proactively manage the policy renewal cycle according to standards of service
- Conduct negotiations with insurers to secure placements for both new and existing business
- Analyze coverage and premiums from various Insurers and make sound recommendations
- Maintain client records, review and create submissions and proposals
- Assist Commercial team in troubleshooting issues with accounts and specialty insurance needs
- Participate in ongoing training and education
- Prepare reports and coverage summaries as required
About the Benefits
- A competitive compensation package, including employer-paid group benefits plan
- Company matching RRSP plan
- Personal and Vacation time
- Annual Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company paid continuing education and growth opportunities
If you’re ready to make an impact, grow with us and become a vital part of a company that cares about its people and its community, please send your resume and cover letter to:
The Standard Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Attn: Nicole Casey
PO Box 2890, 319 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 3X8
(PH) 1.807.468.3333 (F) 1.807.468.4289
Email: careers at standardinsurance.ca
Or upload your resume on our website by visiting the link below:
Submit Your Resume
The Standard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspect of the selection process. This ad will remain open until filled.