We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team of dedicated insurance professionals at our Winnipeg office.
About the Job
The Customer Experience Representative will focus on handling the front desk, deal extensively with Manitoba Public Insurance and will provide assistance with general office duties in a busy environment with ongoing disruptions. The successful candidate must be able to work independently on a wide variety of administrative tasks and projects.
- You have strong customer service skills with a desire to provide the best service.
- You have strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- You are able to multi-task and problem solve
- You have extensive experience with computers and MS office applications
- You can work both independently and in a team setting
- You have a high school diploma
- ICM general insurance level 1 license or ability to become licensed within 3 months of starting
About the Benefits
- A full-time position starting as soon as possible.
- A competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive group benefits plan and a company matching RSP plan
- Company paid continuing education
- Modern technology and work environment
Interested candidates must submit their cover letter and resume via email or fax to:
The Standard Insurance
Attn: Mackenzie Patterson
319 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 3X8
(P) 1.807.468.3333 (F) 1.807.468.4289
Email: careers at standardinsurance.ca
The job posting is open until June 17th at 5:00 PM. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
The Standard welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.